Mission Statement: Our mission is to help our clients achieve
their financial, family, health, charitable, and social aspirations
one conversation at a time.
Ileana van der Linde, Executive Director, Cyber Advisory®, ChFC® from J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, discussed 10 key cyber safety Tips:
- Create separate email accounts for work, personal use, alert notifications and other interests
- Be cautious of clicking on links or attachments sent to you in emails or in text messages
- Use secure messaging tools when transmitting sensitive information via email or text message
- Create strong passwords and change them regularly
- Do not use the same password for multiple accounts
- Minimize the use of unsecured, public networks
- At work, limit web usage to core, business-related sites
- At home, set up a primary network and a separate network for guests, children and smart devices
- Install anti-virus software on all your devices and keep it up to date
- Be prudent in what you share about yourself, family, job or business via social media
Please see the below PDF for more details on Ileana’s presentation.
Luke Wendt, our Tax Advisor, discussed:
- What a tax advisor does
- The tax changes in 2022
- Taxes on Social Security and Medicare
- Roth Conversion
If you could not attend, below is the link to the recording.
If you would like to set up a tax meeting with Luke, please get in touch with him at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.848.2389 ext. 301